Halloween is just around the corner, and it’s time to get your creative juices flowing! Whether you’re planning to decorate your home, create unique costumes, or craft some spooky party invitations, using SVG designs can add that extra touch of eeriness to your Halloween projects.
This week I have created 6 absolutely free Halloween designs for libbey glass cans. Libbey glass cans and designs for them are really on trend nowadays, so why not add some fun elements to your drinkware?
The designs I have created are not your typical spooky Halloween designs, but more fun, cute and animated designs which I hope you will love!
Halloween ice-cream! What a fun design and gives so much inspiration for halloween treats, but will anyone actually eat ice-cream in the middle of winter?! Either way, you can have a cold drink with this design on in your libby glass can!
Some more cute halloween treats! I love the cute pumpkin in the middle, bringing thanks-giving and halloween together!
We all need some sweets in halloween! A cool idea would be to fill sweets up in a libby glass can with this design on it, bring some fun elements to any party.
These hippy ghosts want to join the party!
This design also looks nice on a longer libby glass can where the pattern can be repeated.
Cute ghost cats to add to your decor!
This is the original design with the cats filled in white, either way both designs have a cute aesthetic. Again this design can be repeated on a longer glass can.
This cute colourful ghost design is a must have! Halloween may be about dark colours, however this design adds some cute uplifted colour to the spooky season!
How to Transfer a Design onto a Libbey Glass Can
Transferring a design onto a Libbey glass can be a fun and creative way to customize your drink-ware or create personalised gifts for your loved ones. Whether you’re looking to add a logo, a pattern, or some unique artwork, follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to transfer your design onto a libby glass can:
Materials you’ll need:
1. Libby glass can (make sure it’s clean and free from any residue)
2. Design for transfer (printed on regular printer paper or created with adhesive vinyl)
3. Scissors or cutting machine (if using adhesive vinyl)
4. Transfer medium:
– For printed designs: Clear decal paper or waterslide paper
– For adhesive vinyl designs: Transfer tape
5. Sponge or brush
6. Sealant or varnish (optional but recommended for durability)
7. Clear acrylic spray (optional but recommended for added protection)
1. Prepare your design:
– If you’re using a printed design, ensure it is sized to fit the Libbey glass can. Adjust the design dimensions using image editing software, if necessary.
– If using adhesive vinyl, cut out your design using scissors or a cutting machine. Make sure it’s the right size for the glass can.
2. Clean the glass can:
– Wash the Libbey glass can with mild soap and water, then rinse thoroughly to remove any dirt or grease.
– Dry the glass can completely before proceeding to ensure proper adhesion.
3. Apply the design:
– For printed designs:
a. Cut out the design from the clear decal paper or waterslide paper, leaving a small border around the design.
b. Dip the decal paper into water or follow the instructions provided for the waterslide paper to activate the adhesive.
c. Slide the design gently onto the Libbey glass can, carefully positioning it in the desired location.
d. Use a sponge or brush to gently remove any air bubbles and excess water from under the design.
e. Allow the design to dry completely.
– For adhesive vinyl designs:
a. Carefully peel off the backing of the adhesive vinyl to expose the sticky side.
b. Position the vinyl design onto the Libbey glass can, making sure it’s straight and aligned as desired.
c. Press the vinyl down firmly onto the glass can, smoothing out any bubbles or creases.
d. If your vinyl has transfer tape, peel it off slowly and at a slight angle to transfer the vinyl design onto the glass can.
e. Gently press the vinyl again to ensure good adhesion.
4. Seal the design (optional but recommended):
– To increase the longevity of your transferred design, you can apply a sealant or varnish over the design. This will protect it from wear and tear, water, and fading.
– Follow the instructions provided with your chosen sealant and let it dry completely before moving on to the next step.
5. Add extra protection (optional):
– If you want to provide additional protection for your design, consider applying a clear acrylic spray over the transferred design. This will create a protective layer and enhance the appearance of the design.
Some info on your free downloads;
These designs are FREE for commercial and personal use.
The download files are contained in a ZIP file. The ZIP file can easily be opened after downloading by simply double-clicking on it.
The files included are:
- 1 PNG file (300 dpi high resolution clipart with transparent background) Can be used in photoshop too.
- 1 SVG file to use in Cricut Design space, Silhouette Design edition, Adobe suite, Inkspace and more
- 1 DXF file to use in Silhouette design’s free basic plan.
- 1 EPS file to use in Adobe illustrator.
Now time for your FREE downloads! Just simply click on each button and enjoy your downloads.
If you liked these free libby can designs, be sure to check out my other posts with free libby can designs:
Follow me on Pinterest to keep up to date with loads of other free printables, svgs and lots more!